Blue Flower

Advertisement
× WishMeThis.com Suggestion Box.

Do You Like the New Rules?

More
1 year 8 months ago #67 by Gerrissister
Gerrissister created the topic: Do You Like the New Rules?
I am trying to get my head around the new rules to determine winners.It used to be the ones with the most votes and star rank won,but now it is a random draw among the leaders.I was never comfortable downvoting wishes just to get money,so I wont be trying to put my "opponents " at the bottom of any list.I liked the rules the way they used to be,but will still go along with the game and enjoy the way it is now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #72 by WorkInProgress
WorkInProgress replied the topic: Do You Like the New Rules?
Kind heart. I think with only 12 or so wishes it doesn't matter if people vote or not it still ends in lottery. selection is either based on an algorithm program or drawn out of a hat. Not if we play nice and make friends to get votes or are disliked by the masses.

WorkInProgress

More
1 year 8 months ago #74 by WishMeThisAdmin
WishMeThisAdmin replied the topic: Do You Like the New Rules?
The old rules were more engaging, but required too much maintenance. The new rules fixes that problem, but unfortunately the voting is less relevant. I'm open to ideas on low maintenance ideas to make the contest more interesting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gerrissister

More
1 year 7 months ago #76 by Gerrissister
Gerrissister replied the topic: Do You Like the New Rules?
I love the new rules.It is so much easier than the old way.Thank you so much and now it will be so much easier on you too.

More
1 year 7 months ago #80 by WishMeThisAdmin
WishMeThisAdmin replied the topic: Do You Like the New Rules?
Good, I'm glad! I wanted to make things a little more interesting this time. The new rules were inspired by suggestions from members, so please feel free to post feedback here on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunsetbayus

More
1 year 4 months ago #92 by sunsetbayus
sunsetbayus replied the topic: Do You Like the New Rules?
I personally like the new rules now thinking on it for a while. At first i wasn't sure but i am now. I think it fair play. Good job on the site.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds