From time to time, we e-mail our Registered Users. We will send an e-mail to Registered Users for the following reasons:
1. A wish has been granted. We want you to know when things change substantially.
2. Rare special circumstances or promotions.
This should result in you receiving an e-mail from us about once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. If you'd prefer not to receive these e-mails, reply to one of them with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. Doing so will cause the following to occur:
1. We will change your membership from a Registered User to a Public User.
2. You will lose the ability to login and any web features that require you to be logged in.
3. Any previously published wishes will be treated like any other wish. Your wish still could be granted and will accumulate votes as normal.
4. You will not be able to vote.
We'll try to keep the e-mails to a minimum, but we do want to keep you informed of what's happening on the site, especially the things that are probably important to you. If you unsubscribe, we will still contact you if you've had a wish granted so we can obtain all the relevant information to grant your wish.